Friday, May 11, 2012

May 10 on 10

My morning was spent with my head down trying to get rid of some nasty dizziness! So we'll start with late morning pics. ;)


Ruby's early 4th birthday present!  Scored super cheap on CL. :)  She's very excited since her brothers have 3 BOY ones, that she finally has a GIRL one! ;)


 Fun with colors at lunch.  Hey, I have to keep myself entertained somehow! :)


first attempt at homemade dough in YEARS. i was never good at it and was not wanting to get back into it and make huge messes since there's enough around here. however, i found a super easy, super forgiving recipe that is yummy! :)


First time since owning this for 2 years that I've used my dough hook!  I was nerdily excited! ;)


24 homemade hot pockets for bryan's lunch, all done and frozen! :)


Worked out some early evening frustrations on our garden boxes.  Yes, those are all weeds.  Today they are gone. :) 


Thursday and Friday's menus got flipped since I forgot to turn ON the crock pot. ;)


We had a late night after spending time with our friends at a fun jewelry party. :) They rarely fall asleep in the living room! Excuse the mess.  We live here. 

After carrying everyone to bed (ugh) I retreated to my room to find laundry I'd forgotten to fold.  yay.


Worked on memorizing the book of James.  I'm almost done with the entire first chapter!  woohoo!  Now to keep going....


His new bedtime routine consists of getting up about 30 minutes AFTER he's in bed and hanging out with mommy while I do late night chores. Then around 1130 he's ready to go back to his bed.  I don't mind.  I mean, how cute is this kid?? ;)


JOIN US!!! check out some more 10 on 10 on the side of my blog, AND head to the originator of 10 on 10 for more links to great pics! :) 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pics. :) Looks like you had a fun day. And Little Ceaser's- YUMMY!!!!! Ruby is such a nice sister driving her brother around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very neat handwriting.

    ReplyDelete