Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...


I'm not sure I really need to say anything for this post.

But, I'm going to.

First of all, in this picture, she is missing one of the five stitches.  

She pulled it out herself.

If I felt like it, I would post a second picture.

The second picture would be of her missing two of the five stitches.

She pulled another one out today.

The doctor and nurse who did the sutures thought I was stupid for asking 
if she would be able to take them out.

But I didn't feel stupid, because I knew.

She cried MAYBE a total of 30 seconds through this entire incident.

One of my many qualities I'm actually glad she inherited.

I love her and I'm thankful for her.  

Despite having two boys, my life would be SUPER dull without her in it.  

That's just who she is.  

That's just how God made her.

And I'm thankful he created her this way because I know
there will always be an adventure happening in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment