Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weight Loss Week 6 Update

I didn't intentionally skip my update last week... I just haven't made the time to sit and catch up.  However, there was NOTHING to report.  I lost NO weight and NO inches.

I went back and looked at the week and evaluated it.  It made perfect sense.  I ate 'ok', BUT I only had one day the whole week I worked out, and that was only 30 minutes of cardio.  Two of those days were the snowstorm/ice we got, but still, I could have gone at least ONCE more...

This week I worked out for FIVE days.
Mon. Tues ~ 1 1/2 hours with my trainer
Wed. 1/2 hr cardio
Thursday~ 1 hour strength/cardio
Friday~ 20 min cardio (interval training)

I kept my eating under control, both portion sizes and types of food.  The exception would be two meals at my Tastefully Simple convention which were served to us made with our new Spring/Summer products. (YUM).  The meals were actually healthy, but the desserts were not.  Thankfully, I'm not a big sweets eater and didn't mind leaving most of my desserts on the plate.

I was looking forward to my update today!  I was actually excited to step on the scale and pull out the measuring tape!  I worked HARD this week, and was excited about the results I was going to see.

THEN, I stepped on the scale this morning.  UGH.

I pulled out the measuring tape.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

So here are my stats for this week:

Measurements:
Weight~ LOST 0 lb (yes, that says zero!)
Arms~ Left-LOST 1/2 inch Right-LOST 1/2 inches
Chest~ LOST 1/2 inch
Waist~ LOST 1/2 inch
Hips~ LOST 1/2 inch
Thighs~  Left-LOST 1/2 inch Right-LOST 1/2 inch
Calves~ Left-LOST 0 inches Right-LOST 0 inches

TOTALS:
Weight~ 9 lbs
Arms~ 3 inches (total)
Chest~ 3 1/2 inches
Waist~ 6 inches
Hips~ 3 1/2 inches
Thighs~ 6 inches (total)
Calves~same as first measurement

Seriously?

Yes, I see I lost something, but really, not even a whole inch anywhere????  I kicked my rear this week and this is what I get?  

SO not happy.

AT all.

I have to not let this deter me from working out this week.  I have to work harder, longer, more, and totally tighten my eating (even though it has been good).  I have to look past it and get angry and determine to beat it, otherwise I will completely give up.

I have 46 days til the wedding.

Even more importantly, every day I carry this extra weight is time I'm shortening my life with my family.

It's time to get angry.

I plan on copying/pasting this form each Sunday.  I know it's basic, but simple = doable!

Want to join me?  Create your own, or copy mine, and let's lose weight together! :)  Leave me a comment with your health goals (or link to your blog) and I will encourage you in your journey as well!

"Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do ALL to the glory of God!" I Cor. 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment