Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10 on 10



I woke up with intense motivation to thoroughly clean.  
My apologies to those of you who think chemical bleach is of the devil. ;)


Cut and Paste day in Kindergarten.  ha.

Lunch. 

Afternoon reading.  SO VERY PROUD of how well he's doing! :)


Building time. 
 I make them do something constructive while I read our chapter books to them. 


I HAD to get out of the house.  The oldest two and I ran to a friend's house for a few minutes.

I changed our dinner menu last minute to tacos.  After browning the beef I realized I had no taco seasoning packets. Since I've been putting off making my own for a very long time, I decided it was a good time to give it a whirl. :)  turned out fantastic!


What I found when I pulled out my pan for brownies.  
That's my daughter for ya...


Gluten Free Brownies!  YUM!


what happens when little monkey escapes to the couch with crumbly brownie. ;) 
good thing he's so darn cute!

That's it!  Ten Pictures on the Tenth of November to summarize my day. :) Join us!
Go here to see other bloggers 10 on 10! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment