Saturday, March 10, 2012

March 10 on 10

I decided I just don't like pictures without explanations, so I'm going back to the way I used to do it. :)

Zane's new favorite play place.  As soon as he hears me open the dryer door to remove a load, 
he dives in. :)  It's delayed my laundry time quite a bit lately, but hey, it's worth it. :)


My morning project was laundry and switching out kids clothes.  Packing away the too small, unpacking the next size up.


No, I didn't stencil today.  I actually spent time cleaning and rearranging Ruby's room after moving Zane to Noah's room a couple of weeks ago.  There was no way I was going to post a picture of the disaster area in there, and since I didn't get finished, I thought the wall was pretty enough. ;)


After two CONSTANT weeks with my kiddos, mommy HAD to get out of the house.  We drove to a favorite farm market, which was a nice drive through the country (which mommy LOVES to do).


Letting them get some energy out and soak up some sun!


Noah found some 'tire' pasta at the farm market and was simply fascinated (yeah, my kids are deprived). So I went ahead and splurged on them and fixed spaghetti wheels for dinner. :)


Noah has recently gotten into Mario Kart, so he and I spent time racing while the youngest 
two were in the tub. 


Bath time! 


Their favorite bedtime snack! I usually spell out their names/ages, but we're down to the bottom of the bag.


My cutie pie as he was walking to his room for bedtime. :)


As a bonus, the BEST picture of the day!  while taking a pic of Ruby petting the pony, I actually captured it BITING her!!! :)  hahaha... don't worry, it didn't hurt her.  but she finally listened when I told her NOT to put her fingers in its mouth! ;)


See much better pics here from the originator of the monthly 10 on the 10th! :)


1 comment:

  1. Zane in the dryer??? LOL TOO funny!!!! And Ruby getting bit? lol. Never a dull moment. :) Hope you had a fun day. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete