Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weight Loss 1 Week Update

Technically I started last Tuesday, so it hasn't been a full week, but I want Sundays to be my Measurement Days.  Here's a recap of my activity and eating as well as my changes in weight and inches.

Activity:
Tues. Wed. Thurs. Sat. ~ Worked out at gym for 1 - 1 1/2 hours each day, mixture of weight training and cardio.
Fri. ~ 45 Minutes of Gymnastics with Ruby (which requires more energy from me than I thought!)

Eating:
Breakfast consisted of one serving of oatmeal each day.
Snack was one boiled egg AFTER workouts (for protein and Vitamin B boosts)
Lunch alternated days between a tuna wrap (tuna, light mayo, seasoning, shredded cheese, lettuce, whole wheat wrap) and a roasted chicken breast topped with pepperjack cheese and sauteed mushrooms and onions.  Fresh veggies were added as a side.
Snack was an apple or a string cheese.
Dinner was nothing out of the ordinary.  I usually cook as healthy as possible with what we have.  This week I paid very close attention to portion sizes.
Dessert was occasional.  I rarely make desserts, but have been trying to do 2-3 per week.  Yes, I had dessert three times during the week, and watched portion sizes with it as well.
Drinks were 6-8 BOTTLES of water a day, as well as one cup of milk (and of course my 2 cups of joe in the morning).  Each afternoon I allowed iced green tea or crystal light.

Measurements:
Weight~ LOST 5 lbs (WOOHOO!!!!)
Arms~ forgot to measure last week, so will update this next week
Chest~ LOST 1/2 inch
Waist~ LOST 2 inches
Hips~ LOST 1 inch
Thighs~ LOST 1 inch
Calves~ same as arms... forgot to measure last week

This was SUPER motivation for me to kick it again this week!  YAY!

I plan on copying/pasting this form each Sunday.  I know it's basic, but simple = doable!

Want to join me?  Create your own, or copy mine, and let's lose weight together! :)  Leave me a comment with your health goals (or link to your blog) and I will encourage you in your journey as well!

"Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do do ALL to the glory of God!" I Cor. 10:31

1 comment:

  1. Great job Amy. You are doing awesome. Remember, pay more attention to those measurements than the pounds. Muscle is heavier than fat. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete