Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weight Loss Week 4 Update

Four weeks into it, and I'm still hanging in there.  Each week, my goal is to work out 6 days that week.  The most I've gotten in is 5...  BUT it is still my goal!  I don't want to slack off!!

Activity:
Mon, Tues ~ 1 1/2 hours with my trainer (each day)
Wed ~ nothing formal
Thurs~ 1 hr of step
Fri, Sat ~ nothing formal

Eating:
Ate fairly healthy Mon-Wed.  Thursday evening went out with a friend.  It was the first time eating out in a month, and although it was incredibly yummy, it didn't agree with me very well.  :P  Nice to know my body has changed and adapted to the 'healthier eating'. ;)  Friday, my in-laws came and took the kids and me out to lunch.  In other words, two days of restaurant food after none for almost 6 weeks did not sit well.  Saturday was back to eating at home, and healthier foods.  

Measurements:
Weight~ LOST 1 lb 
Arms~ Left-LOST 0 inch Right-LOST 0 inches
Chest~ LOST 1/2 inch
Waist~ LOST 1 inch
Hips~ LOST 1/2 inch
Thighs~  Left-LOST 0 inch Right-LOST 1/2 inch
Calves~ Left-LOST 1/2 inch Right-LOST 0 inches

TOTALS:
Weight~ 9 lbs
Arms~ 2 inches (total)
Chest~ 3 inches
Waist~ 5 1/2 inches
Hips~ 3 inches
Thighs~ 5 inches (total)
Calves~same as first measurement

Not where I wanted to be after 4 weeks, but it's okay.  I get to the gym as often as I can, and do cardio at home when I can't.  This week was harder having another 2 year old in the house.  However, I did force myself up very early a few times this week to work out before the crew awoke... I noticed it totally wore me out worse though.  Just not a morning person. ;)

I plan on copying/pasting this form each Sunday.  I know it's basic, but simple = doable!

Want to join me?  Create your own, or copy mine, and let's lose weight together! :)  Leave me a comment with your health goals (or link to your blog) and I will encourage you in your journey as well!

"Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do ALL to the glory of God!" I Cor. 10:31

2 comments:

  1. Great job. Keep it up. Making those healthy changes is even better than weight loss (even though I know that is your point before your sis' wedding). How much longer til her wedding? Keep going, you are doing AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete