Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weight Loss Week 3 Update

I was NOT looking forward to the weigh in today.  I had been sick most of last week, and ended up only meeting my trainer for one day, as well as only one other day of cardio.  My eating suffered as well, in that what I ate wasn't the most healthy.  I struggled with portion controls, but for the most part still kept them under reign.  I was pretty sure I was going to gain.

Here's a recap of my activity and eating as well as my changes in weight and inches.

Activity:
Mon, Tues, Wed~ Sick
Thurs~ worked out with trainer for 45 minutes (i was so weak from being sick! ugh!)
Fri~no formal workouts... spent the day trying to catch up from being sick
Sat~45 minutes of Step

Eating:
I'm skipping this section this week.  My eating wasn't on any type of routine.  

Measurements:
Weight~ LOST 1 lb 
Arms~ Left-LOST 1/2 inch Right-LOST 0 inches
Chest~ LOST 1 1/2 inches
Waist~ LOST 1/2 inch
Hips~ LOST 1/2 inch
Thighs~  Left-LOST 1 inch Right-LOST 1/2 inch
Calves~ Left-LOST 0 inches Right-LOST 0 inches

TOTALS:
Weight~ 8 lbs
Arms~ 2 inches (total)
Chest~ 2 1/2 inches
Waist~ 4 1/2 inches
Hips~ 2 1/2 inches
Thighs~ 4 1/2 inches (total)
Calves~{gained} 1/2 inch

I'll take it! :)  Anything LOST! I'm hoping to get back to the normal routine this week! 

I plan on copying/pasting this form each Sunday.  I know it's basic, but simple = doable!

Want to join me?  Create your own, or copy mine, and let's lose weight together! :)  Leave me a comment with your health goals (or link to your blog) and I will encourage you in your journey as well!

"Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do ALL to the glory of God!" I Cor. 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment