Friday, March 11, 2011

March 10 on 10

Yesterday was INSANELY busy, so my pictures were not very good, and few and far between.  I don't have time to edit them either, so what you get is what you get, even the ones snapped one handed. :P  I didn't want to miss two months in a row though!

Okay, let's see what we got...


We've been having a night time visitor lately. :)  We don't mind... they grow up way too fast!


Every Morning.



Breakfast is 'on the go' on Thursdays.



I work the childcare at the gym on Thursdays in exchange for FREE membership. :)


THIS is my AWESOME TRAINER, Lydie!  Now you have a beautiful face to see whenever I mention her. :)  (btw, this pic is staged, so please don't critique her). ;)



Head Start in the Duck Room!



Rain/Snow Mix.  Spring, anyone?


I am a Tastefully Simple Consultant and had a WONDERFUL party!!

My Drive home.  Texting and driving is illegal, but taking pictures and driving apparently is perfectly okay.




Daddy was in charge of dinner tonight, can you tell?  
(but I'm thankful their daddy feeds them!)




And because technically I'm posting this on the 11th, here's an extra pic of my adorable youngest!  His new favorite thing to do is chew on the head of ONLY the daddy to the dollhouse.  ;) SO STINKING CUTE! :)


Want to share your day on the 10th with 10 pictures??  Go to this amazing blog for more info and to link up your pics!  It really is a LOT of fun and a nice change to a normal day! :)







3 comments:

  1. One day a week in exchange for your membership??? Sign me up!!! And sometimes breakfast on the go is the easiest and tastiest!

    ReplyDelete