Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weight Loss Week 10 Update

Overall it was a pretty good week!  I could've gotten in more exercise, but can't we all! ;)

Here's the wrap up:

Exercise Update:
This week I worked out for FIVE days. 
Mon. Tues ~ 1 1/2 hours with my trainer
Wed. 1/2 hr cardio
Thursday~ nothing.  Was supposed to have an hour with my trainer, but a little bully who was mean to my son changed those plans...
Friday~ nothing formal
Saturday~ 30 minutes of cardio 


Measurements:
Weight~ LOST 4 lbs
Arms~ Left-LOST 0 inches Right-LOST 0 inches
Chest~ LOST 0 inches
Waist~ LOST 1/2 inch
Hips~ LOST 1 1/2 inches
Thighs~  Left-LOST 3/4 inch Right-LOST 1 inch
Calves~ Left-LOST 0 inches Right-LOST 0 inches

TOTALS:
Weight~ 13 lbs
Arms~ 6 1/2 inches (total)
Chest~ 4 1/2 inches
Waist~ 7 inches
Hips~ 6 inches
Thighs~ 7 3/4 inches (total)
Calves~same as first measurement

Pretty good.  VERY glad to have lost those 4 I gained last week.  Hoping to pass the 15 lb mark after this week!  I only have my trainer this week, then she is gone for a week for spring break.  Hoping to kick it this week while I have her!!

How are you doing in your weight loss endeavors?!? What can I do to encourage you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment