Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weight Loss Week 9 Update

I actually had a VERY good week as far as eating and exercising! I continued to eat less carbs, more fruits and vegetables, less meat, and small portions.  I kept the calories cut by 300 still and was surprised at how it has become a routine AND I don't feel hungry!  When I don't feel hungry, then the way I'm eating doesn't frustrate me. :)

Exercise Update:
This week I worked out for FIVE days. 
Mon. Tues ~ 1 1/2 hours with my trainer
Wed. 1/2 hr cardio
Thursday~ 1 hour with my trainer
Friday~ 20 min cardio (interval training)




Measurements:
Weight~ GAINED 4 lbs
Arms~ Left-LOST 1 3/4 inches Right-LOST 1 1/2 inches
Chest~ LOST 1/2 inch
Waist~ LOST 1/2 inch
Hips~ LOST 1/2 inch
Thighs~  Left-LOST 0 inch Right-LOST 0 inch
Calves~ Left-LOST 0 inches Right-LOST 0 inches

TOTALS:
Weight~ 9 lbs
Arms~ 6 1/2 inches (total)
Chest~ 4 1/2 inches
Waist~ 6 1/2 inches
Hips~ 4 1/2 inches
Thighs~ 6 inches (total)
Calves~same as first measurement

Can you tell what body part we worked on this week?!  My arms SHRUNK in fat and you can see some MUSCLE!! :)  YAY!

Not ignoring the 4 lb weight GAIN.  I honestly believe it was stress related.  I had a Tastefully Simple party both Friday and Saturday, and though I LOVE doing them, I get WAY super nervous and stressed.  It's kinda weird and I thought I'd be over it by now, but nope...  I'm hoping to see this 4 lbs (+ more) completely gone on Sunday, but I have a TS party on Thursday and Saturday of this week... Advice for calming nerves?!?

I have 24 days (I think?) til the wedding.  I'm going to try my bridesmaid dress on this next week and hope it is too big! :D

How are you doing in your weight loss endeavors?!? What can I do to encourage you?  


No comments:

Post a Comment